9.02.2008

It sinks and it sinks and it falls

I'm just going to put it out there and say that I might be just about the worst blogger (I hate that word) to ever exist, ever. I tell myself that I'm going to post more and I usually do, for about an hour. Then I get distracted by something that I've stumbled upon, one thing leads to another and a month goes by with out on single damn post.
I guess I could thank Jordan for this latest need to post, as he has decided to start posting on Murder Murder Love Inc. again. We'll see how long this new motivation lasts this time. Something tells me it will last.

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log