7.31.2008

You Really Have to Be Sitting In My Seat

I loved Grindhouse. It was an awesome take on the exploitation films of the 60s and 70s. The fake trailers were amazing. The damn-near entire thing was like one long kick in the balls. I can't get enough of these kinds of movies.

So that being said, I lost my shit when I heard about a little movie called Bitch Slap. I had heard of this movie a while back when it was still just an idea. These guys must have had the same idea I had, "Grindhouse was good, but what if we kept it going?"

Then Filmschool Rejects wrote and article about it yesterday complete with a trailer and a whole slew of posters.

Count me among the drooling fanboys ready to be exploited again this December.

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log