1.08.2010

The Trooper's March

I have been completely slacking when it comes to all things internet, again. It's all good though because I've been busting my ass painting and drawing and writing. I just yesterday finished an amazing painting on the wall of my room. Using a projector and some acrylic paint. I made a storm trooper helmet. It kicks a lot of ass basically and I'm proud as a pig in shit to have made this. It's a lot like the one a bunch of us made in our living room only it's a lot smaller and I did it myself (it would have been way too cramped for someone to have helped me). I snapped off some pictures for the convenience of the internet and stuff so enjoy.










The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log