12.28.2006

Reese's Pieces and Country Time Lemonade

Why can't I ever say what I mean? I'm always too wrapped up behind some dark veil that prevents me from telling people how I feel until it's too late.

But anyway. Things seem to be returning to normal. After a seven hour drive and a 60mph 720 on the highway, Tyler has returned to the land of ice and snow. Now that just leaves Jordan, Marb, and Elise. It has been a while since all of the roommates were in the house for more than 3 weeks. Who know what will happen next.

I was finally able to talk to her. But I might not get to see her for New Years. Hopefully I'll see her soon.

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log