6.08.2005

Movin' on Up

Well that's it, it is done. I have moved out of my mom's house and am living with friends in Santa Fe. Which is good, because when I need to I can actually buy things. Good times.

But that's a different memory and time zone all together.

There is just something so pure about not having to live with the mother figure anymore. The rapid change still hurt. It's a regular fucking shock to the system. But I will get over it. I don't want to go back home.

But that's not the point. The point doesn't even make sense.

Maybe someday it will make sense. I hope so. If not, I may have to go out in the world with a head full of acid and the intent on stealing something worth something to someone. Yeah, maybe then I can really make the changes that people like to see on TV.

Fucking Government.

I suppose that in order for me to maintain the living-ness, I will need a job.

Guess not.

When it all comes down to it, we are all out of luck. It fell down the drain. We'll never see it again. Get together and make more babies. Good times. Keep the head alive and the people start to think for themselves which leads to fear. And we can't have thinking people running around. It makes no sense to do that.

I am the beautiful angel of darkness that keeps the whole world alive. Cocky, yes.

Keep thinking. Be the type of person that might not like to keep the world running the way it has been going. It all makes sense if you look at it up-side-down.

We need more people like the guy that sings the jingles for TV.

All we do is run for the noose. What the hell are you talking about, we need our fix.

Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean.

~Locke~

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log