5.09.2005

The Space Between This World and the Next

Well, I feel like crap. My head hurts and I'm really tired. I want to think it wasn't the Morning Glories, but you never know. Anyway, I had a good time. I started out the evening playing Devil May Cry 3, but lost interest fast. I felt sick to my stomach, so I sat down in a white chair in Micheal's "living-room-thing." As the morning glories began to kick in, I felt the need to act the way Johnny Depp does in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Pretty soon, I couldn't stop even if I tired. For about an hour that was all I could think about. I had to act that way and I couldn't stop myself. In this hour I spent in the chair, I was muttering nonsense and my sister Laura and taking careful note as to what was said and wrote it down in a Word document. I'll post that later.
It only gets better. I then got up and started working on the computer. I posted something in my forum Frozen Genesis. I wrote down some thoughts in the Word document. And for some reason, I opened Photoshop so I could type something. Weird, I know. Then the sickness came back. I got up and went in the bathroom and sat on the for for like half an hour to forty-five minutes. I wasn't throwing up, I was just sitting there. I just sat there looking at the walls and listening to the chaos outside. My brother was going crazy and I didn't want any part of that.
Apparently he had been watching The Saint and Micheal had put the subtitles on. Zach was reading the subtitles and responding to them as if the characters on the screen were talking to him. And he couldn't stop moving. At one point he couldn't help but keep moving. He might have exploded if he didn't, I dont know.
I sat in the bathroom, listening to White Rabbit. The shower was talking to me and I felt as if I was harming it or hurting its feelings because I couldn't respond to it. I felt really bad and I had to take a shower. So I did.
A shower while on LSA is the most wonderful thing you could ever do. When you are on LSA, every part of your body is hyper-sensitive. So a shower was just the thing I was looking for. I had my head in the shower head, letting the water spray on my face. I was muttering something to the effect of: "They all have lips." I have no idea where that came from, but I was repeating it for like 10 mins.
Once out of the shower I went back to Micheal's room. I sat there in the "Poem Chair" and I tried to spit more nonsense but I couldn't bring myself to even speak clearly.
At this point, I don't really remember what happened. But apparently like 2 hours went by. I do remember, Laura going to bed and me wanting the gummy snackes in the car outside. I also remember sitting down and watching the video of what we had done earlier. Micheal had been recording all of this. Now, after watching the video while high, I don't really know what I remember as in I was actually there or what I saw other people doing in the video. After the video, we went to bed. Which was a mistake at this point.
This is when I started getting The Fear. My brother Zach was making hellspawn noises. He was snoring, but it was unlike any snore I had ever heard. To add to that Fear, Micheal said that there was something on the roof. Flat out, I was scared out of my mind. I hardly got any sleep. I kept waking up to Zach demon noises, and the thing on the roof. I think I did go to sleep after the LSA wore off. But that was after 4 hours or so.
I will do this again, but with less people there, and I will have a better place to sleep, a gym mat on the floor just doesn't cover it.
I will get back to this as I start remebering more. But until then, see you later.

~Locke~

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log