5.10.2005

Keep Running

Freerunning is something that I have not been a part of for very long but I love it just the same. I have done a few spots, mostly around Santa Fe. I plan on going back soon so I can get some good gloves and film us freerunning.
Most of us can't really help but do something so extraordinary that people can't help but notice. Sometimes in order for you to get people to listen to you, you have to hit them in the face with a sledge-hammer. This can be taken both literally and figuratively. But sometimes I like the literal sense of it more.
This is a good thing, I guess. The freerunning gives me something that I haven't had in a while. I'll be sure to get back to you once I find that out.
To belive in love at a young age is foolish. Even in high school. Your just bound to get your heart thrown of a bridge. I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off, but high school girls can be the most cruel beings in all the world. But I can't help but love you, you crazy bitches. Call it dumb luck or something, but don't ever let it go, for those who let it go often find themselves in the bottom of a hole too deep to get out of. Mindless ramblings. Senseless gibberish. Keep Running you crazy bitch, don't let the past bite you in the ass, and always Keep Running toward the future.

~Locke~

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log