5.14.2005

I Say Fuck Prom

There is a certain event that happens every year at our school, and many others for that matter. This dreadful thing is called Prom. This has to be avoided. It has to be avoided at all costs. I have decided not to go this year, or at all. I got a free ticket from the school, due to me being a senior. But I still dont think I am going to go. There are things that would make me go, hot girls asking me is one way, but I dont feel like going otherwise. Just somthing about it pisses me off. I dont really know what, but it does.

~Locke~

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log