8.30.2009

It's Always Sunny at SFCC

So I started going to school about a week ago. They have a pretty spectacular film program at SFCC. Pretty cheap too. It cuts back on the number of hours I can work at Borders, but I'm not one to complain about that sort of thing. Borders blows. On the other hand, this program I am attending does not blow. And I am a very big fan of things that do not blow.

There are quite a few productions rolling through town here pretty soon. I am hoping to get on as a PA on something. Anything really. I'll do charlie work all day as opposed to working another fucking day at Borders.

More as this developes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good to read you're studying! Borders huh? I heart it!

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log